Sage Appliances GmbH (hereinafter “Sage” or “Sage Appliances”) offers a 2-year limited commercial guarantee (“Guarantee”) for all Sage products purchased in countries listed under Sage Contact Information below. During the Guarantee period, Sage Appliances will repair or replace a defective product at its sole discretion.
Sage guarantees this product in specified territories for 2 years from the date of purchase against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials. The Guarantee period may be greater for some appliances or for some parts of appliances. Sage products covered by this manufacturer's Guarantee are intended for private household (non-commercial) use only.
The coverage under this Guarantee applies independently and in addition to your statutory rights under the Swedish consumer protection laws.
If the product you buy from our Sage online store is defective, or is not in compliance with the purchase agreement, please contact our customer service to have your product repaired or replaced. You can also contact the Swedish Konsumentverket if you wish (https://www.konsumentverket.se/for-foretag/konsumentratt-for-foretagare/tvist-med-konsument). Below is also a link to the Danish site of the European Union Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Forum https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.complaints.odrList.
Sage grants these Guarantee only to the first-time user (end consumer). The Guarantee will not be transferred upon resale. If a product is replaced under the Guarantee, the original Guarantee period will not be extended. The invoice date of the original product applies.
All goods purchased online from our Sage web shop are also subject to legal guarantee rights. Unless otherwise specified below, further claims of the purchaser are excluded. Legal guarantee periods can vary per country. Sage grants a commercial guarantee period of two years for all Sage products. In addition, there may exist an extended Guarantee on certain parts for individual products.
SAGE Appliances reserves the right to assert compensation for damage to the product subject to applicable statutory requirements.
IMPORTANT RESTRICTION TO OUR SAGE GUARANTEE
This Guarantee does not apply to the following:
1. Damage or defects consisting of normal wear or tear resulting from normal aging of the Sage product or accessory; the replacement guarantee also excludes breakages and consumable items such as water filter;
2. Superficial damage, including scratches, dents and damaged plastic on connections, unless the defect is due to a defect in material or workmanship;
3. Transport damaged goods;
4. Modifications, alterations or repairs unless directed by Sage and performed by an authorized Sage service partner;
5. Damage resulting from accidents, misuse or improper use, unusual storage or environmental conditions, force majeure or other external causes;
6. Damage due to improper use of the Sage product in accordance with the Sage product user manual and specifications;
7. Malfunction or damages due to lack of maintenance, e.g. not descaling your coffee machine to prevent scale build up.
8. Sage products that have been modified without the express consent of Sage;
9. Sage products whose serial number or product label has been removed or misappropriated, or
10. Sage products that have been used for commercial purposes.
SAGE GUARANTEE PROCEDURE
A claim of Guarantee service takes place after a case is created with Sage customer service contact information Sweden: https://mybreville.force.com/BrevilleCustomerCommunity/s/?language=en®ion=se&brand=sage . Submitting for repair or replacement is free of charge for the customer if the service is requested in the country in which the device was purchased.
The detailed conditions can be found in the information on the website: https://mybreville.force.com/BrevilleCustomerCommunity/s/?language=en®ion=se&brand=sage .
Legal guarantee claims you may have against your contract partner are not affected by this Guarantee.
Pursuant to the “Sage Guarantee”, purchases can be repaired or replaced by SAGE within 2 years after purchase date. The following conditions apply:
· Sage will not accept returns of parts or accessories; and
· If you return a product to Sage, Sage will offer you a refund in the case of a direct online purchase from Sage based on your original method of payment.
FOR GUARANTEE, PROCEDURE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO A RETAIL SHOP
Please follow these instructions, subject to the terms of the Guarantee, to receive faster service:
1. Write down the product model number and batch code (this is a 4-digit number). These details can usually be found on a sticker or moulded into the product housing and are typically located underneath or on the back of the product. See Fig. 1 below:
2. Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt available.
3. Contact Sage Customer Support via phone or through our website.
4. If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for replacement or service under the Guarantee, Sage will issue a Return Authority number and a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to Sage at no cost to you. Sage will not accept any returns without prior approval. Upon receipt of the product, Sage may ship the replacement or contact you with further information regarding repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address Guarantee claims is up to 15 business days, plus shipping time, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or Guarantee claim.
5. A Sage appliance is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of an equipment failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call Sage within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Sage will determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product's return and ship you a replacement product at Sage's expense.
6. For additional protection of the product and to ensure secure handling while a product is being returned for any Guarantee repair, Sage recommends that you use Sage's shipping label or a traceable, insured delivery service. Sage is responsible for any damage while a product is in transit.
7. During the Guarantee period, Sage will repair or replace a defective product at its sole discretion. However, if the product includes a number of accessories, only the defective part or accessory will be replaced.
8. Sage reserves the right to make minor adjustments instead of replacing the product or accessory. Packaging, instructions, recipes etc. will not be replaced unless faulty.
By web: https://www.sageappliances.com/se/en/home/index.html