All goods from the Sage Apppliances GmbH (“Sage”) are subject to statutory warranty rights. Unless otherwise specified below, further claims of the purchaser – for any legal grounds whatsoever – are excluded. . Sage therefore is not liable for damages caused on the delivery object itself; Sage, in particular, is not liable for lost profits or other financial losses of the purchaser. Insofar as a contractual liability of Sage is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives, and vicarious agents. The above liability limitation does not apply insofar as the cause of damage is based on intent or gross negligence (where the concept of "gross negligence" exists under applicable law) or personal injury has been caused or to any other liability that cannot be excluded at law. It furthermore does not apply if the purchaser asserts legally regulated claims.
Insofar as Sage breaches an essential contractual obligation ("cardinal obligation") any applicable statutory obligation to indemnify material damages is limited to the typically incurred damages. This includes obligations, the breach of which puts the achievement of the contractual purpose at risk, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible and on which you usually rely.
If we have agreed to provide supplemental performance by way of replacement delivery, the purchaser is obligated to return the goods that were first shipped back to Sage, within 30 days and at Sage’s cost. Defective goods must be returned pursuant to the statutory provisions. Sage reserves the right to assert compensation for damages subject to the statutory requirements.
The warranty period is twenty-four months as of delivery. Warranty periods for some products are longer than the statutory period. Please refer to the warranty card accompanying your product.
SAGE RETURN POLICY
Purchases can be returned to Sage for 30 days. The following conditions apply:
· Items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories;
· There are no returns on parts or accessories;
· If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Sage will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment;
· You must return the product to the Sage warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the authorization; and
· If your product was purchased more than 30 day ago, please refer to the warranty information found in the box with your product.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO THE STORE
Please follow these instructions, subject to the terms of the Warranty, to receive faster service:
1. Write down the product model number, batch code (this is a 3 or 4 digit number) and/or the PDC number. These can be found on a sticker or molded into the product housing and are typically located underneath or on the back of the product.
2. Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
3. Contact Sage. Please see contact information below.
4. If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for replacement or service under the Warranty, Sage will send a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to Sage at no cost to you. Upon receipt of the product, Sage may ship the replacement or contact you with further information regarding repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address Warranty claims is up to 10 business days, plus shipping, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or Warranty claim.
5. A Sage appliance is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of an equipment failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call Sage within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Sage will determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product's return and ship you a replacement product at Sage’s expense
6. For additional protection of the product and to ensure secure handling while a product is being returned for any Warranty repair, Sage recommends that you use Sages’ shipping label or a traceable, insured delivery service. Sage is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit.
Sage Contact Information
By phone: 0800 505 3104 (toll free for Germany)
By web: https://sageappliances.com.de/pages/ask-us