Your Cart is Empty.
Signature Required for the product added
With a subscription in your cart, you will need a My Sage account to check out.
Alternatively, change your subscription to a 'one-time purchase' to check out as guest.
Please wait for the page to load...
FREE Standard Shipping offer is valid on orders £10 or more placed online at sageappliances.com/uk for UK Standard Shipping. Offer is subject to change without notice.
Note: our UK web-shop will not allow shipments to Rep. of Ireland. Our UK web-shop also does not allow shipments to self-governing British Islands or Overseas Territories.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal when the consumer is any natural person concluding a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be allocated to their commercial or independent professional activity if the law is not providing an exception.
WITHDRAWAL RIGHT FOR SAGE ONLINE SHOP IN UK
For goods purchased online from our UK Sage web shop (hereinafter “Sage” or “Sage Appliances”) offers a total 30 days right to withdrawal. Please see also under the below described conditions for additional information and instructions for withdrawal.
In general consumers have certain rights to cancel their purchases for online purchased products and collect a full refund within fourteen days without giving reasons. Sage agrees to prolong this right to withdrawal to total 30 days. The purchaser is obligated to return the originally and non-faulty goods back to Sage Appliances, within 14 days after cancellation and at Sage Appliances’ cost. Defective goods must be returned pursuant to the statutory provisions. If the withdrawal right period expires on a non-working day, your deadline is extended till the next working day. Sage Appliances reserves the right to assert compensation for damages subject to the statutory requirements. The right to cancel period is 30 days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform Sage Appliances by clearly stating your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the below cancellation template, which is not mandatory.
You may also electronically complete and submit the cancellation template or other clear statement of cancellation on our website https://www.sageappliances.com/uk/en/support/sage-support.html. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by email) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a cancellation.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Model withdrawal form:
To BRG Appliances Limited, Studio 3.2 Power road Studios, 114 Power Road, London
I / we hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us for the purchase of the following goods / the provision of the following service
Ordered on / received by the name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
Consequences of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract accordingly, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than the additional charges arising from your choice of delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), promptly and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notice of your cancellation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged for this refund under any circumstances. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or give the goods back to us promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract or proceed in accordance with our instructions. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. We bear the costs of returning the goods.
All goods purchased online from Sage web shop are also subject to our SAGE GUARANTEE and statutory warranty rights. Unless otherwise specified below in our “Return Policy” and on our “Terms and conditions”, further claims of the purchaser – for any legal grounds whatsoever – are excluded.
SAGE RETURN POLICY FOR THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
A claim of Withdrawal Right service takes place after you clearly stating to cancel the contract in timely manner. Submitting for return is free of charge for the customer if the service is used in the country in which the device was purchased.
Pursuant to the “Sage Withdrawal Right”, online purchases can be cancelled within 30 days latest. The following conditions apply:
· If the items are in new condition with original packaging and accessories, SAGE will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment;
· Sage will not accept returns of parts or accessories;
· You must return the product to the SAGE warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the authorization; and
· If your product was purchased more than 30 days ago, please refer to the Guarantee information found in the box with your product.
· Sage is not responsible for any damage caused by improper or not transport appropriate packaging while a product is in transit.
· This right excludes defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage or misuse.
Please follow these instructions, subject to the terms of the Sage Withdrawal Right, to receive a faster service:
1. Contact Sage Customer Support via phone number 08000932369 or submit the cancellation template or other clear statement of cancellation on our website https://www.sageappliances.com/ie/en/support/sage-support.html.
2. Write down the product model number and the batch code (this is a 4 digit number). These can be found on a sticker or molded into the product housing and are typically located underneath or on the back of the product.
3. Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
4. If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for return under the Withdrawal Right, Sage will issue a Return Authority number and a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to Sage at no cost to you.
EXCEPTION TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR THE BEANZ ONLINE SHOP
On our Beanz online shop we sell only freshly roasted beans. The right to withdrawal may excluded for those “customised foods”.
There is no right to withdrawal, when the contract is for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Anyhow we want satisfied customers and if you are not happy with your product, please contact anytime our customer service and we will help you to find an alternative product.
Spain: 0900 838534
France: 0800 903235
Click here for Support.
BRG RETURN POLICY
Purchases can be returned to BRG for 30 days. The following conditions apply:
· Items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories;
· BRG will not accept returns of parts or accessories;
· If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, BRG will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment;
· You must return the product to the BRG warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the authorization; and
· If your product was purchased more than 30 days ago, please refer to the warranty information found in the box with your product.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO THE STORE
Please follow these instructions, subject to the terms of the Warranty, to receive faster service:
1. Write down the product model number, batch code (this is a 3 or 4 digit number) and the Batch Code number. These can be found on a sticker or molded into the product housing and are typically located underneath or on the back of the product.
2. Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
3. Contact BRG Customer Support via phone number or website.
4. If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for replacement or service under the Warranty, BRG will issue a Return Authority number and a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to BRG at no cost to you. BRG will not accept any returns without prior approval. Upon receipt of the product, BRG may ship the replacement or contact you with further information regarding repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address Warranty claims is up to 15 business days, plus shipping time, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or Warranty claim.
5. A BRG appliance is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of an equipment failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call BRG within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. BRG will determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product's return and ship you a replacement product at BRG’s expense
6. For additional protection of the product and to ensure secure handling while a product is being returned for any Warranty repair, BRG recommends that you use BRGs’ shipping label or a traceable, insured delivery service. BRG is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit
7. During the warranty period, BRG will REPLACE any defective product. However, if the product includes a number of accessories, only the defective part or accessory will be replaced.
8. BRG reserves the right to make minor adjustments instead of replacing the product or accessory. Packaging, instructions, recipes etc. will not be replaced unless faulty.
9. Subject to your statutory rights as to the merchantable quality of the product or accessory, in the event of a product or accessory being replaced during the warranty, the warranty on the replacement will expire at the original date, i.e., 12 months from the original purchase date.
10. This warranty excludes defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage, misuse or being tampered with by unauthorised persons. The replacement warranty also excludes breakages and consumable items such as kneading blade and pan.