Limited Product Warranty
All goods from the BRG Appliances Limited ( hereinafter “BRG” or “BRG Appliances”) web shop are subject to statutory warranty rights. Unless otherwise specified below, further claims of the purchaser – for any legal grounds whatsoever – are excluded. BRG Appliances therefore is not liable for damages caused on the delivery object itself; BRG Appliances is in particular not liable for lost profits or other financial losses of the purchaser. Insofar as a contractual liability of BRG Appliances is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives, and vicarious agents. The above liability limitation does not apply insofar as the cause of damage is based on intent or gross negligence (where the concept of "gross negligence" exists under applicable law) or personal injury has been caused or to any other liability that cannot be excluded at law. It furthermore does not apply if the purchaser asserts legally regulated claim.
Insofar as BRG Appliances breaches an essential contractual obligation ("cardinal obligation") any applicable statutory obligation to indemnify material damages is limited to the typically incurred damages. This includes obligations, the breach of which puts the achievement of the contractual purpose at risk, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible and on which you usually rely.
If we have agreed to provide supplemental performance by way of replacement delivery, the purchaser is obligated to return the goods that were first shipped back to BRG Appliances, within 30 days and at BRG Appliances cost. Defective goods must be returned pursuant to the statutory provisions. BRG Appliances reserves the right to assert compensation for damages subject to the statutory requirements.
In the UK the legal warranty period is six years as of delivery and subject to statutory limitations Commercial warranty periods for specific products are typically shorter than the statutory period and vary by product Please refer to the warranty card accompanying your product.
BRG RETURN POLICY
Purchases can be returned to BRG for 30 days. The following conditions apply:
· Items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories;
· BRG will not accept returns of parts or accessories;
· If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, BRG will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment;
· You must return the product to the BRG warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the authorization; and
· If your product was purchased more than 30 days ago, please refer to the warranty information found in the box with your product.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO THE STORE
Please follow these instructions, subject to the terms of the Warranty, to receive faster service:
1. Write down the product model number, batch code (this is a 3 or 4 digit number) and the Batch Code number. These can be found on a sticker or molded into the product housing and are typically located underneath or on the back of the product.
2. Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
3. Contact BRG Customer Support via phone number or website.
4. If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for replacement or service under the Warranty, BRG will issue a Return Authority number and a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to BRG at no cost to you. BRG will not accept any returns without prior approval. Upon receipt of the product, BRG may ship the replacement or contact you with further information regarding repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address Warranty claims is up to 15 business days, plus shipping time, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or Warranty claim.
5. A BRG appliance is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of an equipment failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call BRG within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. BRG will determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product's return and ship you a replacement product at BRG’s expense
6. For additional protection of the product and to ensure secure handling while a product is being returned for any Warranty repair, BRG recommends that you use BRGs’ shipping label or a traceable, insured delivery service. BRG is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit
7. During the warranty period, BRG will REPLACE any defective product. However, if the product includes a number of accessories, only the defective part or accessory will be replaced.
8. BRG reserves the right to make minor adjustments instead of replacing the product or accessory. Packaging, instructions, recipes etc. will not be replaced unless faulty.
9. Subject to your statutory rights as to the merchantable quality of the product or accessory, in the event of a product or accessory being replaced during the warranty, the warranty on the replacement will expire at the original date, i.e., 12 months from the original purchase date.
10. This warranty excludes defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage, misuse or being tampered with by unauthorised persons. The replacement warranty also excludes breakages and consumable items such as kneading blade and pan.
BRG Appliances Contact Information
By phone: 0808 178 1650 (toll free for UK) or or 0333 0142 970 (from a mobile phone)
By web: https://www.sageappliances.com.uk