For goods purchased online from our Sage web shop Sage Appliances GmbH (hereinafter “Sage” or “Sage Appliances”) offers a total 30 days right to withdrawal for all Sage products purchased on the website. Please see also under the below described conditions for additional information and instructions for withdrawal.
In general, consumers have certain rights to cancel their purchases for online purchased products and collect a full refund within fourteen days of receiving the products without giving reasons. Sage agrees to prolong this right to withdrawal to total 30 days. The 30-day-period commences from the date on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the courier, have taken possession of the goods. The purchaser is obligated to return the originally and non-faulty goods back to Sage Appliances, within 14 days after cancellation and at Sage Appliances’ cost. Defective goods must be returned pursuant to the statutory provisions. If the withdrawal right period expires on a non-working day, your deadline is extended till the next working day. Sage Appliances reserves the right to assert compensation for damages subject to the statutory requirements.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform Sage Appliances by clearly stating your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the below cancellation template, which is not mandatory.
You may also electronically complete and submit the cancellation template or other clear statement of cancellation on our website https://mybreville.force.com/BrevilleCustomerCommunity/s/?language=en®ion=fi&brand=sage. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by email) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a cancellation.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Model withdrawal form:
To Sage Appliances GmbH, Campus Fichtenhain 48, 47807 Krefeld
I / we hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us for the purchase of the following goods / the provision of the following service
Ordered on / received by the name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
Consequences of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract accordingly, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than the additional charges arising from your choice of delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), promptly and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notice of your cancellation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged for this refund under any circumstances. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or give the goods back to us promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract or proceed in accordance with our instructions. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. We bear the costs of returning the goods.
All goods purchased online from Sage web shop are also subject to our SAGE GUARANTEE and statutory warranty rights. Unless otherwise specified below in our “Return Policy” and on our “Terms and conditions”, further claims of the purchaser are excluded.
SAGE RETURN POLICY FOR THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
A claim of Withdrawal Right service takes place after you clearly stating to cancel the contract in timely manner. Submitting for return is free of charge for the customer if the service is used in the country in which the device was purchased.
Pursuant to the “Sage Withdrawal Right”, online purchases can be cancelled within 30 days latest from the date on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the courier, have taken possession of the goods. The following conditions apply:
· If the items are in new condition with original packaging and accessories, Sage will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment;
· Sage will not accept returns of parts or accessories;
· You must return the product to the Sage warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the authorization; and
· If your product was purchased more than 30 days ago, please refer to the Guarantee information found in the box with your product.
· Sage is not responsible for any damage caused by improper or not transport appropriate packaging while a product is in transit.
· This right excludes defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage or misuse.
Please follow these instructions, subject to the terms of the Sage Withdrawal Right, to receive a faster service:
1. Contact Sage Customer Support via phone number 0800412143or submit the cancellation template or other clear statement of cancellation on our website https://mybreville.force.com/BrevilleCustomerCommunity/s/?language=en®ion=fi&brand=sage .
2. Write down the product model number and the batch code (this is a 4 digit number). These can be found on a sticker or molded into the product housing and are typically located underneath or on the back of the product.
3. Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
4. If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for return under the Withdrawal Right, Sage will issue a Return Authority number and a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to Sage at no cost to you.
Sage Contact Information
Spain: 0900 838534
France: 0800 903235
By web: https://www.sageappliances.com/fi/en/home/index.html