Both juicing and blending each have their health benefits. It just depends on which fruits and vegetables you’d like to combine, and whether you’re after a concentration of vitamins and minerals or a nutritious meal replacement. Maybe you’re a pulp kind-of-person or more of a smooth operator.
So let’s take a closer look.
- Separates the juice and insoluble fibre (pulp)
- Smooth, palatable beverage rich in vitamins and color
- Nutrients are more highly concentrated and considered to absorb faster
- Everything that goes in, stays in
- Both insoluble and soluble fiber remains in a thicker beverage
- Versatility for additional ingredients such as nuts, soft fruits and dairy
Ingredients higher in water content and lower in pulp make great options for juicing. Here are some of the fruits and vegetables you can use to make delicious tasting juices.
Ingredients with a high fiber to juice ratio are ideal to create thicker blended drinks. Try these fruit and vegetables to create healthy, flavorsome blended beverages.